If you believe in rescue, please help our poodles by supporting Poodle Rescue of Vermont.
Shop our eBay Store
Shop our PRVT Store
Poodle Rescue of Vermont
Helping Poodles. Helping People. Creating Families.
PRVT is in need of an adoption coordinator, fundraising coordinator, foster parents....Please click Volunteer under the Support menu item to find out how you can help!.....But if you cannot foster or adopt, please consider donating to PRVT by clicking the Donate button because every little bit helps. PRVT and the Poodles thank you.
Join Our Team!
Give a few hours of your time and give them the rest of their lives.
Being a PRVT volunteer means saving lives. We are looking for dedicated people who care about the welfare of animals to join our team of volunteers. Whether you are experienced or new to the rescue world, we encourage you to become a part of our team. It takes all of us together to make a difference in the lives of the innocent dogs we care for. We have a volunteer opportunity for everyone:
• Foster Homes: The more foster homes we have, the more poodles we can rescue. Apply Here!
Have questions about fostering? See our Foster FAQ.
Contact us at for the following opportunities:
As you consider how you want to donate your time, know that even a few hours means the world to a Poodle in need. Please consider becoming a volunteer.
• Driving and Transportation: This is a great way for anyone to assist in rescue work. Miles driven are tax deductable at $0.14/mile.
• If you are a pilot: Join Pilots N Paws. Tell them PRVT sent you!
• Publicity: If you would like to represent PRVT at adoption events we want to hear from you!
• Unique and Special Skills/Trades: Do you know how to sew or make something? You can help our poodles!
• Groomers: Help our dogs get a clean, comfortable, and beautiful start to their new lives.
• Fundraising: We are always looking for creative fundraising opportunities and volunteers to help run them.
• Grant Writing: We appreciate your special skills and need to grow in this area of fundraising.
• Marketing: If you can get our message out, our dogs need your to help spread the word about what we do.
• Cooperative Partnerships: Together we are greater than our individual parts for the advancement of our causes.
* Many non-reimbursed expenses incurred while performing volunteer work for Poodle Rescue of Vermont are tax deductible, such as purchases, mileage, and expenses incurred while rendering services. Time is not a deductible expense.
"The measure of a society can be how well its people treat its animals."
- Mohandas Gandhi
Surrendering a dog can be an emotional and difficult decision to make. If you are considering surrender, please visit our Surrender Center to learn about the options and resources available to you.