If you believe in rescue, please help our poodles by supporting Poodle Rescue of Vermont.
Shop our eBay Store
Shop our PRVT Store
Poodle Rescue of Vermont
Helping Poodles. Helping People. Creating Families.
PRVT is in need of an adoption coordinator, fundraising coordinator, foster parents....Please click Volunteer under the Support menu item to find out how you can help!.....But if you cannot foster or adopt, please consider donating to PRVT by clicking the Donate button because every little bit helps. PRVT and the Poodles thank you.
Welcome to PRVT
Who We Are
We are a dedicated group of careing animal lovers who rescue, care for, and save the lives of hundreds of poodles each year.
What We Do
• Support: We provide ongoing support to all of our dogs and their new owners.
• Rescue: We rescue Poodles from shelters, pounds, puppy mills, and backyard breeders.
• Surrender: We provide services without judgement to owners considering surrendering their dogs.
• Transport: We arrange ground and air transportation to bring dogs into our family from across the US.
• Foster: Our network of dedicated foster families provide the love and support that rescued dogs need.
• Home: We thoroughly screen adoption applicants to place our dogs in their perfect new home.
• Care: Our dogs receive the best emergency and preventative medical care available.
• Promote: We promote the importance of pet spaying and neutering.
• Educate: We strive to educate the public on animal abuse, endangerment, and neglect.
• Cooperate: We work with other rescue organizations and individuals for the greater good.
• Fundraise: Our services are 100% financed by your generosity and love of Poodles.
What We Don't Do
• Profit: We are proud to be a 100% uncompensated, volunteer organization.
• Surrender Fee: We never charge a surrender fee to owners trying to do the right thing.
• Discriminate: We welcome Poodles of any age, size, condition, or otherwise into our family.
• Overhead: As a foster home-based rescue our funds go directly to dog care expenses.
• Give up: Dogs are always there for us. We will always be there for them.
Surrendering a dog can be an emotional and difficult decision to make. If you are considering surrender, please visit our Surrender Center to learn about the options and resources available to you.