We are a dedicated group of caring animal lovers who rescue, care for, and save the lives of many poodles each year.
What We Do
• Support: We provide ongoing support to all of our dogs and their new owners.
• Rescue: We rescue Poodles from shelters, pounds, puppy mills, and backyard breeders.
• Surrender: We provide services without judgement to owners considering surrendering their dogs.
• Transport: We arrange ground and air transportation to bring dogs into our family from across the US.
• Foster: Our network of dedicated foster families provide the love and support that rescued dogs need.
• Home: We thoroughly screen adoption applicants to place our dogs in their perfect new home.
• Care: Our dogs receive the best emergency and preventative medical care available.
• Promote: We promote the importance of pet spaying and neutering.
• Educate: We strive to educate the public on animal abuse, endangerment, and neglect.
• Cooperate: We work with other rescue organizations and individuals for the greater good.
• Fundraise: Our services are 100% financed by your generosity and love of Poodles.
What We Don't Do
• Profit: We are proud to be a 100% uncompensated, volunteer organization.
• Surrender Fee: We never charge a surrender fee to owners trying to do the right thing.
• Discriminate: We welcome Poodles of any age, size, condition, or otherwise into our family.
• Overhead: As a foster home-based rescue our funds go directly to dog care expenses.
• Give up: Dogs are always there for us. We will always be there for them.